- 1 3-ounce package of Ramen noodles (discard flavor packet)
- 3/4 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cups (16 ounces) low-sodium chicken broth (I use Swanson's Natural Goodness Low-Sodium)
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, cut in half
Combine the chicken tenders and chicken broth in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the carrot, green onion, garlic, and ginger and stir to combine. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add the Ramen noodles and snow peas and simmer for 1 minute.
Makes 2 hearty to 4 small servings.
I decided while eating that the next time I make this I will add some more spices and maybe up the amount of ginger. I could barely taste it. Perhaps some cayenne pepper, or a little bit of cumin, coriander, or some mustard seeds. And top it off with some shredded basil.