Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spreading Far and Wide

My little blog is turning up in unexpected places these days!

When I started this blog almost a year and a half ago I did not anticipate that more than a handful of people, mainly close friends and family, would ever bother reading it. Who would want to listen to me complain about weight loss and running road races, of all things? Why would anyone be the least bit interested in what kind of shoes I wear or the things I eat? (speaking of that green lentil soup, I made it for dinner the other night and it was, as always, fabulous.)

Now I have y'all, my fellow running bloggers (or would that be blogging runners?)-- close by, far away, some I've met in person, others I hope to someday (soon!), fellow foodies, boozers, beer lovers (those last two might be interchangable, actually), the similarly tabby-obsessed, the inspirational, the hilarious, and everything in between. I'm continually flattered and pleased that you take the time to stop by this sweaty, smelly corner of the blogosphere.

8 comments:

B. Kramer said...

Nice mention in the Ann Arbor Chronicle. You're famous! Thanks for the link. Cheers.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Woo-hoo! I know someone who's ph*ckin' phamous!

My friends and family don't read my blog. D*ckcheeses!

Your blog is always a pleasure, sister!

Angela said...

Hope you weren't trying to remain anonymous. Your blog is too entertaining. I love it!

GroundedFitness said...

I picked a good day to stumble on this blog then, huh?

Kelly Turner
www.groundedfitness.com

Anonymous said...

Aw! What a nice shout out to your readers. I found your blog by googling for info about the DFP Half Marathon about six months ago, and I've been a faithful reader ever since. Thanks for always being so entertaining.

P.S. I gave you a shout out on my blog just yesterday!

http://weblog.xanga.com/girlrunningaround/681993353/blogger-ific.html

tfh said...

You better watch out now that you're famous.

Next thing you know, the newspapers will be trumpeting, "latest from Sarah in Chelsea: blogger writes that she is "[s]preading...wide," and "sweaty."

joyRuN said...

Nice mention in the paper!

I'm also enjoying your blog - had to come check out who's the bondi-band-strangler :)

Maggs said...

I found your blog off of Frayed Laces a while ago (at least I think that's where I found it). I love it. Nice job on the mention in the paper.