Friday, July 18, 2008

Embarrassing Secrets

We're on some network down time 'round the cube farm, and I don't have anything better to do at the moment.

Thus, I challenge my regular and not so regular readers/commenters to 'fess up as to their favorite guilty pleasure TV show (if you have one, that is). To set the mood, I'm about to do the same and bare my seedy (seamy?) underbelly. Here goes.

I watch Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team.

There. I said it. It's out there. *sigh* What a weight off my shoulders!

Edited to add: I guess I should be embarrassed that I can't spell "embarrassing"(it's fixed now).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Two Coreys

Elizabeth said...

Hmmm. Is wathching The Hills embarrassing? I will admit that I watched Seventh Heaven for years, horrifyingly. That's what you get for having a girl crush on Jessica Biel.

chia said...

Last year I couldn't stop watching Big Brother. Seems like when an American is living in the UK she'd want to do more than watch shitty public BBC. That's my closet addiction darn it :-)

Kristin said...

What Not to Wear...but I don't think that's embarrassing--I flaunt it proudly. Boston Legal--only embarrassing because I'm a lawyer and we're supposed to scorn cheesy legal shows that completely butcher all legal principals and ethics. And I too used to watch Seventh Heaven, but my crush was on Stephen Collins (the minister father--that's gotta be embarrassing) and Barry Watson while he was on the show.

Anonymous said...

Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List. I am embarrassed to say it. However, I really love Bravo!

B. Kramer said...

I think I've broken the Hell's Kitchen habit. This is the first year I haven't watched.

Laura said...

I TOTALLY love Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and am even enough of a fan to argue that season 1 was much better than season 2.

Nicole said...

Ok, I am checking in a little late on this one, but I think everything I watch is pretty embarassing. The Waltons, Andy Griffith, Leave It To Beaver, I Love Lucy, Beverly Hills 90210...and last summer DH and I watched The Pickup Artist on VH1. I live a sad, sad life.