Friday, October 26, 2007

RIP-OFF!!

$29.95 for ONE FREAKING DIGITAL PICTURE FILE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!

The professional photos from the half marathon were posted today so I went to take a look. There are some pictures I would like to have, but I was hoping to get them in file form. I really don't need a huge poster of myself looking like a goober at the finish line. Well, that notion was quickly dispelled when I saw the HIGHWAY ROBBERY PRICES those people are charging for a bunch of bytes. $29.95 for ONE picture! How is that even possible? It's even more egregious when one considers that 8 wallet-sized printed photos are only $18.96 or a huge 11 by 14 printed photo is the same price as one digital file. What a freaking rip-off. I'm so pissed. I wanted some pictures to share with family and friends and to post to the blog but NOT NOW. Sheesh.

In my opinion, those digital picture files should be $0.99 each. Just like a song from iTunes.

What a bunch of crap. Crapity crap CRAP! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

Anyway, if anyone's curious, go here, choose "Detroit Free Press/Flagstar 2007" and input "11406" in the bib number field.

Yeah, I look a wee bit like a goober. But a triumphant goober!

No comments: